How To Get Your Batch Number (Australia)
OPTION 1: Vaccination Provider Contact vaccination provider by phone/ email and provide details of date/s for dose 1 & 2. Check which C19 jab brand or TNS (type not specified). May need to provide ID. Request batch numbers for each dose.
OPTION 2: Services Australia (DIGITAL ID)
1. Ring 132 307
2. Asked to be guided over phone to obtain an “International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate” online using myGov and Medicare.
3. Get proof of C19 Digital Vaccination Certificate (IHI - Individual Health Identifier 16 digits) with dates of jabs (dose 1 and 2).
4. Request International Vax Certificate (no payment involved).
5. Provide current passport number.
6. Batch number given e.g. AZ – 324###P (both dose 1 and 2)
7. Verify batch number on TGA Batch Release Statement website https://www.tga.gov.au/batch-release-assessment-covid-19-vaccines
- Vaxzevria 324###P release date verified
8. International C19 Jab Certificate is received from Services Australia (QR code) with UVCI VA0012345678 (sample) UVCI means 'Unique Vaccination Certificate Identifier’.
5 LINKS TO TRACK BATCH NUMBERS TO:
TGA DAEN CASE REFERENCE NUMBERS, TGA FOI 3545 EXCEL DOCUMENT and “HOW BAD IS MY BATCH” & TGA DAEN (Database of Adverse Event Notifications)
1. TGA Batch Release Assessment of C19 'vaccines' https://www.tga.gov.au/batchrelease-assessment-covid-19-vaccines Once batch number/s verified, go to this website and scroll down to table. Find batch numbers between 9/2/2021 to current. Note C19 brand name and release date.
2. TGA FOI (Freedom of Information) Disclosure Log https://www.tga.gov.au/foi-disclosure-log Scroll down to 25 March 2022 to click and download FOI 3545 Excel document. This provides TGA DAEN case reference numbers, batch numbers and dose 1 or 2 (over 100,000 case reference numbers, but only about 50,000 batch numbers – up to 15/01/2022).
3. 'How Bad is My Batch' website (based on VAERS data - excludes AstraZeneca) https://howbadismybatch.com
4. Direct link to enter batch numbers into 'How Bad is My Batch' search engine website https://knollfrank.github.io/HowBadIsMyBatch/batchCodeTable.html
5. TGA DAEN https://daen.tga.gov.au/medicines-terms-condition/ (BETA Version) Click – I have read and understand the above. Put in dates from and to (click word “range” to alter dates). Type COVID into search engine and choose all or one/two ‘medicines’ including TNS. Use filters on right hand side by choosing list from MeDRA system organ class, MeDRA reactions (use search engine to help), age and gender (sex). Search and view TGA DAEN reports.